Vijaya bank has invited applications for the bank concurrent audit for the year 2014-15.Chartered Accountant firm can apply from 6/5/14 to 4/6/14. If you are CA and interested in bank audit, just check the following criteria for selection as auditor.
- The chartered accountant firm should be on RBI panel.
- The firm should be partnership concerns.
- At least one partner should have DISA/CISA qualification.
- The firm should have necessary audit set up and staff to complete the work properly on time.
Also consider following Important points.
- Weightage shall be given to ex bankers and tied up with ex bankers.
- Experience in conducting concurrent audit of few public sector and major private sector banks should also be considered.
- The audit firm or sister concern should not be involve in conducting statutory audit of bank/branches of bank.
- The selected bank should accept all the terms of conditions laid down by government /RBI/BANK.
- The tenure of concurrent audit is 1.7.14 to 30.6.15 which may be renewed annually according to performance up to three years.
- The decision for selection is of bank and no one can challenge it.
- The bank can modify terms and conditions for selection.
- The bank will communicate appointment to selected bank.
- Monthly remuneration shall be Rs. 9000 to Rs. 20000 depending upon level of business of bank.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE