Want to contribute an article to the popular taxation site ? TaxMasala is one of the popular Indian Taxation Blog having thousands of readers per month. Before you submit a guest post here, read this guidelines post to ensure your post get approved.
Tax Masala is a Tax Blog with 5,000+ subscribers and I always encourage tax professionals to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog and showcase in front of a wide audience.
The purpose is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your knowledge and grow your tax consultancy work.
Tax Masala is online since 2013 and is the popular blog in taxation. Here I will lay down some tips and points before you contribute an article, which will ensure that your submission gets Fast approval.
How can you become Tax Masala Author?
You can become a regular author at Tax Masala.in and here are some of the tips that will help you to get your article published on this blog:
- Head over to the homepage and check out first few pages to understand what kind of article I publish here, and what kind of articles users engage with more.
- Write the content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for the readers.
- Here are few of the categories that I accept an article from, and also suggestions for few articles. Do remember to do a search at taxmasala.in , to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Income tax
- Service tax
- SEZ act
- PF act
- International taxation issues – applicable to Indian readers
- NRI matters
- Companies act
- Custom act
Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Credit: Taxmasala respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes for images that you use on your post. To ensure your article get published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for Taxmasala audience.
- Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 1500 words and should cover the topic in detail. I take quality as one of the major consideration in accepting guest posts.Include reference Links with your article.( without it, article will not be accepted)
- Screenshot + Video: If writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- Self-promotion: We allow one black link with users introduction. More than 1 backlink is not allowed.
- Copyright: We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you had copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from Tax Masala. Also by submitting a post to Tax Masala, you give us the copyright ownership of the post.
- Comment: Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
How to Contribute your post at TaxMasala?
If you have read and understood all the guidelines mentioned above, you can submit the article directly from below form. If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes. You can always discuss topic before submitting by sending mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. ( Unrelated Queries and comments will not be entertained.)